Tabs

1/60 Big Scale Zeta Gundam Part 1

Since Blogger screwed my WIP page, I decided to repost my compilation of Work In Progress photos and I will start of with my 1/60 Big Scale Zeta Gundam.

I found this vintage kit back in June 2011 in the Annual Philippine Toy Convention and got it for only Php 1,650 (around 39 USD). I started working on this kit a month after because I just pile up the kits I bought while I haven't got the time to build them. That time, my mom was admitted in the hospital and I needed something to kill some time in the hospital. I brought along the biggest box I could find in my pile of backlogs and found  this one. =)

And now...

(click the images to view a larger version)

The box of Zeta Gundam and the tools I brought along.

Unboxing


This kit is so old, I did not expect I'd use a lot of Tamiya Cement just to close the parts together.

Yes, this is the whole arm of a 1/60 scale Zeta Gundam (talk about HUGE!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment