Tabs

1/100 MG Gundam Deathscythe Hell Part 3

Here is the final installment on my Work In Progress Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom. I am really picking up the pace here since today is the last day for submission for the Philippine Leg of the Gunpla Builders World Cup 2011. So without any rest or sleep from work, I started assembling this baby from the moment I got home.


"Priming is Prime!"



First coatimg


Decal placement





Painting Duo Maxwell Figure

Active Cloak... SHINY!!!




Special Category
Entry #15




Recap on what I used for this kit:
  • Bosny No.68 Primer Gray
  • Tamiya TS-40 Metallic Black
  • Tamiya TS-38 Gunmetal
  • Tamiya TS-42 Light Gunmetal
  • Tamiya TS-21 Gold
  • Tamiya TS-18 Metallic Red
  • Bosny No.190 Gloss Clear Acrylic
and for the Duo Maxwell figure:
  • Tamiya X-1 Black
  • Tamiya X-2 White
  • Tamiya XF-15 Flat Flesh
  • Tamiya XF-52 Flat Earth
  • Gundam Marker GM007 Red

Thanks for viewing! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment