Tabs

Birthday Bee

The longest weekend of my life has finally ended. Yes, of course I do not want to miss any moment of my birthday so I tried to  stay awake the whole time. My next post will be the Gunpla Builders World Cup 2011 which actually comprises my whole weekend. XD

Since it was a very long time that I last posted the things I got from the store, now let me introduce you to my Birth month Haulage.

I bought this pair of sweat proof neckband from Philips for my midnight runs.

Being a Gundam Deathscythe Fanboy, I got this SD kit plus 4 water slide decals for my other projects.

Gundam Exia Ignition Mode plus a can of Tamiya Metallic Black for my GBWC 2011 entry.

My girl got me this sweet 30th Anniversary Edition of Char's Zaku II for my birthday. ^_^

Remember this box?
There he is now-->>

Oh yeah! Master Grade Destiny Heine Westenfluss Custom. My advance gift for myself.

Well this is a shocker... I didn't know my sister would get me a pair of sweat proof headphones...

Lastly, I got all of these from the recently held Gunpla Builders World Cup 2011 which is coming up next on the next post.




My birth month is not over yet so please stay tuned when I update this post on my latest haulage for November.
Thanks for viewing! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment